Multiple queries about an application that I am building and about the platform as well

1. Is there a way for users to use the my application without having to sign in to the container?
  2. How do I implement a login page (authentication) inside my application (could not find any control for a password field)
  3. A custom function that I have to check if a string exists inside an array does not seem to work properly, I’m running that function on the value of an input field and I have used the JavaScript Array.prototype.includes() method.
  4. Is there a way to display a dynamic list other than the table gird control.
  5. There seems to be some issues with the display label control, every time I put a formula for the subtitle it applies on the title
  6. I’m having some issues with the user management and creation of users, I tried to create a test user and I’m not able to receive the invitation email on the account. I would also appreciate a demo of how the entire user management and user permission system works.
  7. The following workflow that I have created does not seem to send the email and make the sheet updates following the email, can you please check if I have set the right configuration.
  8. Where can I see the logs of a workflow to check for any errors or something else that goes wrong?
  9. I want to build an app that can initiate a zoom call between 2 participants and can monitor the minutes of the call, and disconnect it after a certain time period. Is that possible to build with the platform, if yes how can I go about building it?

Hi Kunal Mehta,

I have tried to reply to most of the queries. Please feel free to post in case of any issues.

1. What is the use case that you are trying to implement?
  2. All the apps that you publish from DronaHQ Studio can be accessed in DronaHQ Unified (container) app after valid user authentication. So don’t need to create a separate login page for your app.
  3. Would need more details on the custom function.
  4. There are readily available controls in the Control Marketplace categorized by type. Please explore it by clicking on the +Marketplace option on the Controls tab.
  5. Can you please drag & drop a new Label control and try again?
  6. Please do check your spam mail in case you haven’t received the invitation. Alternatively, you can create the user by using the Auto Activate option and setting a password.
  7. Please do check if you have assigned a valid user (active user in DronaHQ Studio) in the Approval Task. Also, please check if the assigned user has received Approve/Reject task under TASKS DUE tab on its container home screen.
  8. On the Studio Homescreen, click on the Analytics > Workflow Analytics; you will get to see App listing; expand the app, and click on the workflow name to check the Workflow logs for the desired app version.
1 Like
  1. I would like to create and host a form without wanting the user to sign in through the DronaHQ container, is that possible?
  2. I did that but the same kept on happening.
  3. Tried both, gives me the following error.
  4. I tried that as well, but it does not seem to work

Hi Kunal Mehta,

Looks like you are trying to login into the Studio builder using an unregistered user. Only a registered user (Admin) can login into the Studio builder.

Hey Kunal,

there is the option of Public Access. Click Publish.

Hey Kunal,

Kindly check how many user licenses do you have permission for?
How many have you already created? Including deactivated ones?
I had faced user issues as i had crossed the license limit.

Yash