- Is there a way for users to use the my application without having to sign in to the container?
- How do I implement a login page (authentication) inside my application (could not find any control for a password field)
- Is there a way to display a dynamic list other than the table gird control.
- There seems to be some issues with the display label control, every time I put a formula for the subtitle it applies on the title
- I’m having some issues with the user management and creation of users, I tried to create a test user and I’m not able to receive the invitation email on the account. I would also appreciate a demo of how the entire user management and user permission system works.
- The following workflow that I have created does not seem to send the email and make the sheet updates following the email, can you please check if I have set the right configuration.
- Where can I see the logs of a workflow to check for any errors or something else that goes wrong?
- I want to build an app that can initiate a zoom call between 2 participants and can monitor the minutes of the call, and disconnect it after a certain time period. Is that possible to build with the platform, if yes how can I go about building it?
Hi Kunal Mehta,
I have tried to reply to most of the queries. Please feel free to post in case of any issues.
- What is the use case that you are trying to implement?
- All the apps that you publish from DronaHQ Studio can be accessed in DronaHQ Unified (container) app after valid user authentication. So don’t need to create a separate login page for your app.
- Would need more details on the custom function.
- There are readily available controls in the Control Marketplace categorized by type. Please explore it by clicking on the
+Marketplaceoption on the Controls tab.
- Can you please drag & drop a new Label control and try again?
- Please do check your spam mail in case you haven’t received the invitation. Alternatively, you can create the user by using the Auto Activate option and setting a password.
- Please do check if you have assigned a valid user (active user in DronaHQ Studio) in the Approval Task. Also, please check if the assigned user has received Approve/Reject task under TASKS DUE tab on its container home screen.
- On the Studio Homescreen, click on the Analytics > Workflow Analytics; you will get to see App listing; expand the app, and click on the workflow name to check the Workflow logs for the desired app version.
- I would like to create and host a form without wanting the user to sign in through the DronaHQ container, is that possible?
- I did that but the same kept on happening.
- Tried both, gives me the following error.
- I tried that as well, but it does not seem to work
Hi Kunal Mehta,
Looks like you are trying to login into the Studio builder using an unregistered user. Only a registered user (Admin) can login into the Studio builder.
Kindly check how many user licenses do you have permission for?
How many have you already created? Including deactivated ones?
I had faced user issues as i had crossed the license limit.