Controls - Market place

Hi

Found a new option Market place in controls section. Installed ProductListCard. It is possible to configure the images in the productlistcard. right ?. Tried to bind the images,Title,Value etc with the images in sheet and Title,value given static values. Title,value changed according to the formula given but the images not showing which is binded with sheets

H Krishna,
A screenshot of the control would help us identify the exact control you’re facing the issue with.

Hi

Problem found in ProductList Card and it is attached herewith

Salad Salad1

I have one more question related with this. Is this controls support multiple Images from sheets ( Multiple Records from sheet) or only one single Image
(Single Record)

KRISHNADAS

Hi Krishna,
This control only supports a single Image per card. If you have multiple images the control might break.
To make it work, you’ll need to have a single image in the file upload column or use a formula to take out the same.
The formula can be SELECT(columnContainingTheFiles, 1)

Here

1. columnContainingTheFiles is the file upload column,
  2. 1 specifies the first value to be picked.

Hi

I tested with Fileupload column with only one image per row. and it is showing as shown in my above post. I tried with one row giving a where condition like ‘UniqueID=6’ and still it is not working.

KRISHNADAS