Building Internal tools, Ask Me Anything! - Time: March 24, 2022. 8:30 AM CST/ 6 PM IST

DronaHQ is conducting its first Discord event and we are here to talk about all things internal tool development. Join us for an exclusive talk and AMA session with Kinjal Vora on 24th of March!
We’ll be unlocking some of the best practices followed by internal tool engineers and frontend developers.

Going live on March 24, 2022. 8:30 AM CST/ 6 PM IST Onwards

Dont miss this! https://bit.ly/march-ama-dhq

Q. What is an AMA Session?
A. It is an acronym for “Ask Me Anything.” During an AMA, attendies can ask questions live and have a dialogue with the host or other participants on internal tools and app development topics such as using the UI editor, actionflows, control properties.**

Q. Who can join these AMA?
A. AMA is for anyone to engage and benefit from. It does not matter what products you are interested in or which part of the world you are in, if the session timings are suitable for you, you are invited.

Q. Why should you join?
A . This AMA is fun and more candid way of getting to know the experts & DronaHQ product core team. From novice to pro, there are compelling tips and tricks shared that can help you achieve more with the internal tool builder. Also, it is an easy way for you to share your feedback, clear your doubts and influence the roadmap of DronaHQ.**

Q. Do I need to come in prepared?
A . No. AMA is conducted in a very informal setting, till the time you have a strong internet connection, you’re good. It’s like meeting friends over coffee. However, if you are working on an active project, getting answers to questions that can speed up your projects can definitely help!**

Q. When is the next AMA?
A. You should be able to find the scheduled AMAs under the Ask Community section.

Discord

Join the DronaHQ Discord Server ! DronaHQ

DronaHQ Discord community to share, interact, learn, ask questions & get help about building apps with DronaHQ platform. | 39 members (4 kB)