Attach Tablegrid Data in Email

Can anyone guide me how to send tablegrid data into email in Excel format or in HTML Format? Since Tablegrid data will dynamically populated so we have to use control accordingly.

Hi Kundan,

I think one can use the customJS option to generate custom html as expected by the Tag.

You can use rich text editor, append your table html code within it and pass this rich text as the email body.

If the email accepts HTML body i beileve that should do the trick.

is it works like updating the data from the tablegrid
i mean defaulty we have download option in the tablegrid so we download the all tablegrid data
but when i click on the download button or some other action item should i send my all tablegrid data to email as a excel sheet or some other format

Hi @bhanuprasad.ippili99 ,

I wanted to inform you that when we download a specific row or all data from the table grid, it is automatically saved in the .csv format in the local storage of our device.

Regarding your inquiry about sending data via email, it is possible to send the data in formats such as Excel, CSV, or any other custom format. You just need to write a custom JavaScript code to format the data accordingly. Once formatted, you can use a specific email connector from our platform to send the data through email.

DronaHQ Docs have found a new place!

We have updated and moved our documentation to docs.dronahq.com.
You can continue to ask questions in the community here.